The Physicians of Myddfai
Not far outside the town is Myddfai, whose famous doctors – Meddygon o Myddfai (The Physicians of Myddfai) – hold a very important place in the history of Welsh medicine.
You can find out more about The Physicians of Myddfai by visiting the small town of Myddfai and by taking a trip to the National Botanical Gardens.
This large room comes with stylish monochrome fabrics and a large en-suite bath with a shower.
- Highest quality 200 thread-count linens
- Luxury bathrobes
- Clarin’s toiletries
- Welcome drink of your choice on arrival
- Mineral water
- Service en Chambre hospitality tray with teas and coffee
- Daily maid service
- Hot water bottles to keep you snug and warm
- Flat screen satellite television
- Complimentary high-speed WI-FI
- Complimentary fresh fruit and flowers